Study in India is becoming popular after 2015. According to the Institute of International Education, India is the 12th most popular country for students abroad. India has a total of 23 top universities features in the QS Asia University Rankings 2018, including 9 in top 100. Bangladeshi Students these days are choosing to Study in INDIA as Foreign nationals from other South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) countries such as Bangladesh, Pakistan or Sri Lanka are eligible for a 50% tuition waiver in the DASA scheme, provided they’ve passed the admission test in their home country – meaning they will also pay half of the application fee. Bangladeshi Students can easily get Indian Student Visa & Scholarship even from an private university like Lovely Professional University, Panjab.
Bangladeshi students who are looking for high facilities, great education environment, and advance education equipment can easily apply to Lovely Professional University, Punjab. Otherwise,every year High Commissioner of India invites Bangladeshi Students to Study medical, dental, engineering and pharmacy courses in reputed Indian institutions. Lovely Professional University has 2000+ international students from different countries. Lovely Professional University ranks among the top universities in India for their 20+ prestigious research works. Bangladeshi students can also pursue their engineering education in Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) across India, both at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels.
Key facts :
- It has afast-growing
- It is easy to get involved in
- It has great opportunities for global networking.
- It provides an education beyond the walls of a classroom.
- It has a complex history which is worth knowing about.
- It is filled with affordable travel opportunities.
- It will provide you with enlightenment (or something like it).
- It will require significant readjustment.
Tuition Fees to Study in India :
Study in India is very cheap. You can find some courses as low as 33524.63 (£300) BDT a year which can be as much as 670492.67BDT (£6,000) a year and sometimes international students have to pay higher tuition fees than regular students. Bangladeshi Students can easily adopt there as it is their neighbor country.
We have made a list of some great universities like Lovely Professional University which you can keep in your choice list.
Some great universities from INDIA to Study in India :
|University Name||City, State|
|Indian Institute Of Science Bangalore||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Institute Of Chemical Technology||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Jawaharlal Nehru University||New Delhi, Delhi|
|University Of Hyderabad-Hyderabad||Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Tezpur University||Tezpur, Assam|
|Lovely Professional University||Kapurthala, Punjab|
|University Of Delhi||Delhi, Delhi|
|Banaras Hindu University||Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh|
|Indian Institute Of Space Science And Technology||Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala|
|Birla Institute Of Technology & Science -Pilani||Pilani, Rajasthan|
The essential requirements to study in India-
- An offer letter of admission to a recognized Indian educational institute. This may mean you first have to take an entrance exam to Study in India.
- Normally, Student visas only permit students to change either their course or institution with specific permission from the FRRO (Foreigners Regional Registration Office).
- You have to submit the details of your course and place of study must be included as part of the visa application.
- To Study in India, an Applicants must also submit supporting documentation, including a current and valid passport, with a minimum of six months validity and at least two blank pages.
- An Applicants enrolling in a medical course of study must obtain a letter of approval, or a no objection certificate to get permission to Study in India.
- Applicants for courses in engineering or at technical institutions in India must obtain similar authorization from the Department of Education.
- Student visas cannot be obtained by those already in the country on a tourist visa or any other visa type.
- Student visas issued for a period of 180 days or more will require the applicant to register with the local FRRO within 14 days of arrival.
Indian Government rules state that all international students entering India on student visas must undergo a medical examination and obtain a medical fitness certificate. To Study in India students will also need to be tested for HIV, and admission will not be granted if results are positive. You will also be required to pay US$50 to cover medical fees, which includes insurance cover for the first year.
[Note: If you’re residing in India on a student visa, you will not be allowed to work during your studies. If you want to find work in India after graduating, you’ll need to apply for an employment visa.]
Phone: +8802-9641292, 01772133447, 01748080010